Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Books - Two breezy tip books filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others. A new book, Take a Break Before You Break designed for anyone who needs creative ideas or inspiration to actually take a break.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
Today's Caregiver magazine recently awarded Take a Break Before You Break their 2021 Caregiver Friend Award.
Gifts for Caregivers
Take A Break Before You Break Tip Book$12.00 Add to cart
Mrs. Kelly's Journey Home
Mrs. Kelly’s Tea Towel$12.00 Add to cart
Caregiver Survival Gift Kit$30.00 Add to cart
Caregiver Coloring Journal w/coloring pencils$10.00 Add to cart
Caregiver CoffeeBreak Tip Book$12.00 Add to cart
An Inspiring Road Traveled – Safely.
Last week I was in Evansville, IN to speak at the Mid American Institute on Aging Conference. This well organized, annual event featured Teepa Snow, the renowned OT specializing in Dementia Care techniques, a wide variety of experts in all […]Read More
The Tug of the Caregiver Leash
The Tug of the Caregiver Leash is something that lasts long after you are no longer a caregiver. While I was caring for my mother, I would feel uncomfortable if I was away from home for more than a few […]Read More
One of the many challenges in caring for an elderly parent is simply getting around. Whether it’s running errands or visiting special places like museums or attractions. When the ability to walk is diminished so too is the opportunity to […]Read More
The Ultimate Evil Twin
In the last year of my mother’s life she developed intermittent dementia. Kind of like a nosy neighbor who just shows up when you least expect them, or want them. She often told me about “The other Breeda.” I then […]Read More
So how do you put a little fun into a world obsessed with bowel movements, pain management, hallucinations, and insomnia? Add to that the parent-child dynamic and we are talking crazy fun! Actually thinking fast and always looking for the […]Read More
- « Previous