Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Books - Two breezy tip books filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others. A new book, Take a Break Before You Break designed for anyone who needs creative ideas or inspiration to actually take a break.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
Is it Naptime Yet? When was the last time you asked that question? My kids never asked me and they resisted when I told that it was naptime, mostly because I needed a rest. As a caregiver, no one is going to tell you it’s naptime. No one is going to give you permission to take a nap.Read More
Invisible Pain. The pain is real, the scars run deep. Depression, grief, loneliness, anxiety – they are far too common and often unrecognized. For Caregivers – these issues impact those in their care as well as themselves. It’s a double whammy that is often ignored.Read More
Cultivating mental agility improves your quality of life and your work. Savvy travelers know that being flexible is essential and successful caregivers know it too.Read More
LIfe as a caregiver is like life on a rollercoaster. Everyday is filled with ups and downs and sometimes you want to throw up.Read More