Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Books - Two breezy tip books filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others. A new book, Take a Break Before You Break designed for anyone who needs creative ideas or inspiration to actually take a break.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
Today's Caregiver magazine recently awarded Take a Break Before You Break their 2021 Caregiver Friend Award.
Gifts for Caregivers
Take A Break Before You Break Tip Book$12.00 Add to cart
Mrs. Kelly's Journey Home
Mrs. Kelly’s Tea Towel$12.00 Add to cart
Caregiver Survival Gift Kit$30.00 Add to cart
Caregiver Coloring Journal w/coloring pencils$10.00 Add to cart
Caregiver CoffeeBreak Tip Book$12.00 Add to cart
By Breeda Miller The idea of writing, producing, and performing a one-person show is pretty crazy. The fact that I have been able to work with a brilliant director and so many absolutely perfect resources and opportunities have magically appeared […]Read More
As I emerged from the CoVid cocoon, I took a deep breath and asked myself a really big question. First of all, I was terribly grateful that our family was healthy and had not experienced the virus. So what was […]Read More
I have been guilty of waiting for permission to do so many things in my life. Not from any one person, but from myself. I am a grown-ass woman who has made loads of decisions for others, cared for young […]Read More
This is a stretch, I know it. I don’t typically think of February as a fresh anything. It’s smack dab in the depths of winter without the energy of January or the relief that March brings. Yet, here we are. […]Read More
The plastic tubs of photos were taunting me. They were everywhere and filled to the brim. Then there were the old photo albums with plastic sleeves holding white-bordered photos yellowing with age. Shoe boxes filled with important family documents, marriage […]Read More
Healthy habits are not really my idea of a good time. I pictured celery sticks, treadmills, and balancing my checking account. Painful stuff. But I realized that my definition of Healthy Habits doesn’t have to be the same as those […]Read More