The Caregiver CoffeeBreak
Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Book - A breezy tip book filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- The Stress Cup - or Cup O' Stress. A fun way to de-stress. Squeeze this "cup of coffee" when you need to let off some steam. Nobody gets hurt and you will feel better, plus it's very cute.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- A Facebook Group - The Caregiver Coffeebreak Club - a space where you can contribute your ideas to help other caregivers, ask questions and connect with other caregivers. Just ask to join, it's free.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
Guilt. No matter what decision you make regarding the care of the person you look after, it seems that we caregivers constantly second guess ourselves. We imagine that everyone else goes through their day according to some fantasy schedule that…
I’m not talking about that pesky wiry hair that pops up out of nowhere on your face – I’m talking about the legion of male caregivers that are stepping in and stepping up to care for their aging parents, partners…
I got the dreaded Jury Duty summons a few months ago. I’ve received these lovely invitations before but had never actually been called to serve. This time would be different. The first thing I would like to suggest is that a quick…
The Caregiver Coffeebreak A new book is like a new baby, but not as messy. I remember the excitement I felt as a child on Christmas Eve, the week before school started (new shoes!) and the anticipation of the arrival…