Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Books - Two breezy tip books filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others. A new book, Take a Break Before You Break designed for anyone who needs creative ideas or inspiration to actually take a break.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
I am a recovering caregiver. I was my mom’s caregiver for nearly 8 years, including hospice in my home. At the time, I had three young teenagers, a husband who worked midnights and a job where I worked out of […]Read More
It seemed like such a reasonable idea. It was Dad’s 87th birthday and his daughter wanted to bring a cake to the senior day center. Who doesn’t like cake?Read More
I spend a lot of time talking with caregivers and I ask them what do they need or want most? I get a lot of different answers, but the most common answer is, “I need a break”. I need some […]Read More
Breeda Miller – Caregiver Champion The End and The Beginning The day arrives. Caregiving come to an end for family caregivers and a new stage of life begins. While caring for an elderly parent or a family member with a […]Read More
Caregiving can often feel like herding cats. Just when you think you have figured something out another challenge appears, or a dependable solution doesn’t work anymore. Caregiving is frustrating and exhausting. This is a photo of our son with our […]Read More