Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Books - Two breezy tip books filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others. A new book, Take a Break Before You Break designed for anyone who needs creative ideas or inspiration to actually take a break.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
Here’s an interview on a national podcast from December, 2018 with Caregiver Dave Nassaney and Adrienne Berger:Read More
Best Gift Ever: Space and Grace. I’ve decided to give the gift of Space and Grace to some people I love. By Space I mean that I have learned that they need time alone, time to process their problems in […]Read More
Fall is in full swing, I know because there is pumpkin-spiced everything available. I look forward to the change of seasons and I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy this time of year. Caregiving can be even […]Read More
Self-Care isn’t Selfish. It’s survival. Take a Break Before You Break. I say it all the time and I am learning to take my own advice. I know when I am overtired, mentally stressed and physically exhausted. I need to […]Read More