Helping Caregivers Carry On
The Caregiver Coffeebreak with Breeda Miller is a soft spot to land for both professional and family caregivers. The Caregiver Coffeebreak provides inspiration, support, and information for caregivers through a breezy tip book, short engaging videos, a private online community and a series of videos and interviews with fascinating experts. Allow yourself a few minutes to relax, pour yourself a cuppa and Take a Break - Before You Break.
The Caregiver Coffeebreak is a supportive resource available to you - wherever you may be.
- The Videos - A series of engaging videos featuring stories, tips, and encouragement for caregivers.
- The Books - Two breezy tip books filled with clever ideas, helpful resources and distilled wisdom designed to support caregivers and others. A new book, Take a Break Before You Break designed for anyone who needs creative ideas or inspiration to actually take a break.
- Coloring Journal - a compact journal (5" x 7") with a page for stress-reducing coloring alongside lined pages for journaling. Take along to appointments and color while you wait and then take notes during the appointment. Comes with a petite set of coloring pencils.
- Facebook Page - The Caregiver Coffeebreak, curated to provide links to helpful articles, inspiring stories or funny memes and cartoons.
- The Newsletter - More like an occasional update with a fresh video or blog post. When you sign up for the email list (never shared or sold to others) you will also receive my free helpful downloads, PDFs featuring Chuckle Up - lists of funny movies and TV shows to watch, a Farm It Out sheet to help organize support, A Respite Care Info Sheet and a Caregiver Tool Kit to help with organization.
I tease my husband Jim and tell him I love him in spite of the fact that he is gift-impaired. He totally agrees. He is not a shopper and has rarely purchased a great gift all on his own. But […]Read More
Word of the Year So many words come to mind to describe this year. Certainly the most challenging year I’ve ever experienced and I think that’s true for most of us. The one word that describes this year to me […]Read More
Feeling as rough as I look It’s been a week hasn’t it? I was just exhausted, overwhelmed and the weather change did a number on me. I had the worst migraine I can remember – really horrible and so bad […]Read More
Is it Naptime Yet? When was the last time you asked that question? My kids never asked me and they resisted when I told that it was naptime, mostly because I needed a rest. As a caregiver, no one is going to tell you it’s naptime. No one is going to give you permission to take a nap.Read More